|CLUB WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR AUGUST 2020 BASED ON MEMBER/CLIENT RESPONSES|
PLEASE ATTEND OUR ONLINE VIRTUAL OPTIONS
CLUB HOURS TO BE ANNOUNCED FOR SEPTEMBER
PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGES AVAILABLE INDOOR/OUTDOOR/VIRTUALLY
Women’s Fitness of Boston is committed to providing a welcoming, safe, supportive and healthy environment for all women. We support diversity, promote equality, and inclusion. Our goal is to help women learn healthy habits to last a lifetime leading to a healthier and happier life. We encourage spreading a message of kindness and love to one another and reject hatred in all its forms.
WHAT TO EXPECT UPON RE-OPENING – CLICK HERE to view the MA Fitness Club Covid Checklist
REQUIREMENTS: STEPS TO COMPLETE PRIOR TO RETURNING TO THE CLUB:
***COMPLETE THE COVID-19 WAIVER: CLICK THIS LINK: https://form.jotform.com/201704407343143
- Click HERE to BOOK your In-Club Workout/Classes Click retrieve Username and Password and the system will email you a temporary one that you can change once you login.
- COMPLETE THE COVID SCREENING (this must be completed in order to access the Book a workout option)
- Book a Workout – you may book up to 5 in-club workouts within a 14 day period) or BOOK CLASSES
- Please cancel your sessions within 24 hours if you are unable to attend as there is limited space available within the club.
- Swipe your key tag to mark attendance upon club arrival and begin workout time at the front desk.
- Provide your name for a locker key if there is a locker available.
- Wipe all equipment and touch points with provided gym wipes or disinfect spray/paper towels and notify club staff of equipment to be disinfected upon exit.
- Please practice social distancing, wash hands, use provided hand sanitizer in between equipment use.
- Check out at front desk and return locker key in provided area to be disinfected by WFOB staff.
- THANK YOU AND WELCOME BACK!!!!